torsdag den 30. august 2012

A week of encounters

It's a wild life here in Boulder! Things are happening all the time.

Last weekend we went up to Hessie Trailhead in the Indian Peaks Wilderness and tried our 4WD new Ford Bronco, which was awesome - like riding a rollercoaster. The views were stunning and I promise to upload pics soon.

On Tuesday we each got 2 free tickets because our French, hilarious movie The Intouchables which we watched with the psych hiking club was delayed.

Yesterday we spend $550 on food, gear and outdoor clothing at REIs and saved 100s of dollars with their Labour Day sale (Labour day Sep 3rd)

Turns out I just missed this fella today on my 7 a.m. morning run.


And on Sunday I have a date with Obama (don't worry, Morten will be there too).

Crazy, crazy. And I wonder why I never have time to update my blog and write you guys a proper email. Tsk tsk.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sagde ...

Hej søde Louise + Morten
Spændende at læse din blog og få et indblik i dine/jeres oplevelser.
Jeg forstår det meste.
Mange knus herfra os
Ingerlil/mor